SOAP STONE - Fusion Mineral Paint - 37ml, 500ml
Soap Stone - everyone’s favourite deep grey, Soapstone is one of those colours that is totally dependent on its surroundings. Its slight purple undertones added with the changing light in the room will play with your eyes in the most enchanting way.
Reasons To Use Fusion Mineral Paint
- Easy to apply and self-levelling,
- unrivalled durability.
- water-based paint,
- minimal prep work,
- built-in top coat,
- 100% acrylic resin - this creates a waterproof, non-porous surface
- durable and hard-wearing,
- use on interior and exterior projects,
- Fusion™ will last up to 7 YEARS in its airtight container once opened and the paint finish will not ‘yellow’ over time,
- lead free,
- virtually odourless,
- near zero VOC (volatile organic compounds),
- free of other chemicals commonly used such as ammonia and formaldehyde.
Dry and Cure Time:
- Drying time is approximately one hour, however 2-4 hours is recommended between coats.
- Cure time – all paints take time to ‘cure’ (reach their maximum durability) – Fusion™ will be at its toughest 21 days after application. This doesn’t mean you can’t use your finished piece until then, just do so carefully.
500ml will cover approximately 7 sq.m. (75 sq.ft).
Colour Accuracy Disclaimer
Whilst we’ve taken every effort to craft the colours you see on screen to accurately reflect the colours in the Fusion™ Mineral Paint collection. Due to differences in screen settings, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match.
We Also Recommend
DRIED SAGE - Dixie Belle - Soft Grey with Green Undertones Chalk Mineral Paint - 236ml/8oz - 473ml/16oz - 946ml/32oz
FLUFF - Dixie Belle - Soft White Slight Grey Undertones Chalk Mineral Paint - 236ml/8oz - 473ml/16oz - 946ml/32oz
GRAVEL ROAD - Dixie Belle - Warm Dark Grey Chalk Mineral Paint - 236ml/8oz - 473ml/16oz - 946ml/32oz
HURRICANE GRAY - Dixie Belle - Medium Grey Chalk Mineral Paint - 236ml/8oz - 473ml/16oz - 946ml/32oz