PUTTY - Fusion Mineral Paint - 37ml, 500ml
Putty -A sophisticated neutral that blends beige and grey and grounds any colour scheme.
Reasons To Use Fusion Mineral Paint
- Easy to apply and self-levelling,
- unrivalled durability.
- water-based paint,
- minimal prep work,
- built-in top coat,
- 100% acrylic resin - this creates a waterproof, non-porous surface
- durable and hard-wearing,
- use on interior and exterior projects,
- Fusion™ will last up to 7 YEARS in its airtight container once opened and the paint finish will not ‘yellow’ over time,
- lead free,
- virtually odourless,
- near zero VOC (volatile organic compounds),
- free of other chemicals commonly used such as ammonia and formaldehyde.
Dry and Cure Time:
- Drying time is approximately one hour, however 2-4 hours is recommended between coats.
- Cure time – all paints take time to ‘cure’ (reach their maximum durability) – Fusion™ will be at its toughest 21 days after application. This doesn’t mean you can’t use your finished piece until then, just do so carefully.
500ml will cover approximately 7 sq.m. (75 sq.ft).
Colour Accuracy Disclaimer
Whilst we’ve taken every effort to craft the colours you see on screen to accurately reflect the colours in the Fusion™ Mineral Paint collection. Due to differences in screen settings, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match.
We Also Recommend
DRIED SAGE - Dixie Belle - Soft Grey with Green Undertones Chalk Mineral Paint - 236ml/8oz - 473ml/16oz - 946ml/32oz
FLUFF - Dixie Belle - Soft White Slight Grey Undertones Chalk Mineral Paint - 236ml/8oz - 473ml/16oz - 946ml/32oz
GRAVEL ROAD - Dixie Belle - Warm Dark Grey Chalk Mineral Paint - 236ml/8oz - 473ml/16oz - 946ml/32oz
HURRICANE GRAY - Dixie Belle - Medium Grey Chalk Mineral Paint - 236ml/8oz - 473ml/16oz - 946ml/32oz