POURING RESIN - Fusion Mineral Paint - 500ml
Pouring Resin is an acrylic pouring medium for creating beautiful art on canvas or wood. Made of an acrylic resin similar to what is already in Fusion Mineral Paint, this Pouring Resin mixes seamlessly with Fusion to create beautiful and unique acrylic pour artwork.
It can be used on canvas or furniture, or any surface that Fusion sticks to.
It finishes to a durable, glossy finish, and can even be used on its own as a finish over top of Fusion Mineral Paint. It can even be painted on top of for a multi-dimensional look.
- Durable finish
- Easy to Use
- No topcoat needed
HOW TO USE:
- Stir before using.
- Use on a horizontal surface for best application, as pouring resin is self-leveling.
- We recommend applying with a spreading tool versus a brush.
- Tap your surface to settle air bubbles.
- A primer or paint base is recommended if wood has heavy grain or knots.
- Be sure to check out videos online for the many ways to make acrylic pour art!
Cell Enhancer: Looking for that little bit of extra "oomph" for your Fusion acrylic pour art? Our Cell Enhancer is the product you need. It is made of a high-grade silicone oil that will enhance, enlarge, and increase the number of cells within your resin art application. Simply add a couple of drops to each mixed colour, and let the Cell Enhancer do the rest.
Please note, you CANNOT PAINT OVER a surface that includes Cell Enhancer