Polyvine Wax Finish Varnish - Clear Satin Finish - 100ml, 500ml, 1 litre
Polyvine Wax Finish Varnish combines the silky feel of wax with the durability of a varnish. Reminiscent of the traditional feel of lovingly preserved furniture. Retains the natural appearance of the wood. A unique tradition wax-like, brush on, protective varnish, for a high performance, non reflective finish.
Satin - for depth and a soft sheen
Dead Flat - for a completely shine free surface
- 2 coats
- 1-2 hours drying time
- Water Resistant
- Heat Resistant
- Abrasion Resistant
- Water Wash Up
15-20 sq m per litre, 150 sq ft per quart
1-2 hours - recoat time 4 hours
- All surfaces must be clean and free from dust, dirt, oil and contamination.
- Ensure product is well mixed but do not shake.
- Apply sparingly, brush out well using a good quality brush.
- Apply the first coat and allow to dry.
- Apply a second coat. On new wood and porous surfaces dilute the first coat 10% with water.
- Lightly sand wood in between applications to remove any raising of the grain that may have occurred.
- For a high level of durability and stain resistance, apply 2 coats of clear satin and one coat of clear dead flat.
- Always apply to a test area before starting work. Appearance may vary according to the colour and type of wood and the number of coats.
- Protect the finish from water and steam for 5 days after application.
- Food Safe
- Child Safe
- Plant Safe
We Also Recommend
Polyvine Decorators Varnish - Dead Flat Finish - 100ml, 500ml, 1 litre
Polyvine -Sparkling Glitter Glaze - Silver - High Gloss Finish - 500ml