Polyvine - Chalk Paint Maker
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Polyvine Chalk Paint Maker, this unique formulation turns any emulsion paint into a chalk paint when mixed together, to create a velvety smooth, chalky finish. Varnished or painted surfaces rarely need priming, making furniture renovation simple.
Ideal To Use For:-
- vintage look
- upcycled furniture
- shabby chic
- primed metal
- primed matt plastic.
- Velvet smooth
- Dead flat finish
- Rarely requires any surface preparation
- Works over old painted or varnished surfaces
- Covers in one coat
- Low odour
- Brushes and tools washed in water
- Exactly the same as the emulsion you have mixed it in.
- The same as the emulsion you have mixed it in.
- Using one part Chalk Paint Maker to two parts matt emulsion, thoroughly mix together.
- All surfaces must be clean and free from dust, dirt, oil and contamination.
- Clean off any wax with white spirit.
- Prime bare metal and plastic.
- Work in exactly the same way as the instructions on your emulsion paint can.
- Lightly rub down between coats.
- For a distressed look, apply 2 coats of contrasting colours. When dry sand through top coat to reveal base coat colour.
- Protect with a top coat, varnish or wax.
- Always apply to a test area.