DECO FOIL FUSIBLE FABRIC SPRAY ADHESIVE - Textile Adhesive Glue
Deco Foil Fusible Fabric Spray Adhesive is a permanent adhesive intended to make foiling on fabric even easier. Simply pick your favorite stencil, spray on fabric, and iron your favorite color foil to create beautiful designs!
- Tape your stencil in place masking off surrounding area to prevent overspray.
- Shake can well before use. Hold can upright, 6-8 inches from the surface. Press the nozzle in short bursts using a sweeping motion to apply an even medium coat of adhesive on the fabric. Make sure to cover the entire area.
- Remove stencil and allow the Spray Adhesive to dry for 10 minutes.
- Cut a piece of foil slightly larger than the design. Place the foil, colour side up, on top of the adhesive design. Place a piece of parchment paper over the foil.
- Preheat iron to a high setting with steam. Place and hold the iron with firm pressure for 10 seconds on each section until entire piece is bonded. For best results, move iron slightly to avoid steam holes.
- Remove parchment paper only and allow the foil and adhesive to cool completely. For best results allow to cool for 1-2 hours.
- Peel foil transfer sheet away from adhesive design.
- Clean stencil immediately with cold water, washing up liquid and gently rub with you fingers.
- Wipe excess gel from jar before recapping.