Returns & Refunds
Returns & Refunds
If you're unhappy with your purchase for whatever reason, please let us know. We value your custom and want you to be genuinely satisfied with your purchase.
You have the right to return your purchase within 14 days of the date you received your item(s). To receive a refund, we must be notified within 14 days of receipt; items must be returned unopened and in their original condition as when they left us. Buyers are responsible for the cost of returning item(s). We'll refund your order once we've received and processed the safely returned item within 30 calendar days.
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a duty to take reasonable care of the Products whilst they are in your possession. Where you have failed to take reasonable care of the Products, we reserve the right to refund you less any amounts due by way of compensation to either repair the Products or to cover any loss. For products that have been opened, used or damaged, we reserve the right to not issue a refund.
Details of our Returns & Refunds Policy is as follows:-
Returns of unopened resellable items are accepted within 14 days from date of purchase with a valid proof of purchase.
Any customer wishing to exercise this right must notify us by any of the following:-
- in writing to Baillea's Interiors, Unit 11 Greenbelt Holdings, Borough Road, Gallowfields Trading Estate, Richmond, N Yorkshire. DL10 4SX.
- by telephone 07724 764495
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a further condition of the right to return, customers must also arrange (at their expense) to return the goods in a resaleable condition as soon a possible to the address above. If the vendor does not pay the return cost then this will be deducted from any refund. Orders that qualified for Free shipping, will have the appropriate P&P fee deducted from any refund, if the returned goods means the original order falls under the financial threshold and no longer qualifies for free shipping. The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by the vendor at the said address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Any goods made to customers specifications or clearly personalised are excluded from the right to cancel. The following are bespoke products, manufactured specifically to order and therefore non-returnable.
Return And Refund of Custom Cut Foils
- Any returns you wish to make must be made within 14 days of receipt of the product and the product must be up-opened/unused. All Foils that are ordered “by 1 meter or less” are non-refundable, as they are cut for each order.
- No merchandise may be returned without PRIOR approval and any credit will only apply to merchandise.
- All Foil returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee as all returns have to be unrolled and measured and this takes time. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Unit 11 Greenbelt Holdings
Gallowfields Trading Estate