Polyvine Cascatact Fast Contact Adhesive 250ml, 500ml, 1 litre
Polyvine Cascatact fast contact adhesive is a solvent free, water based, spreadable adhesive that makes high strength, water resistant permanent bonds. Dries clear without the fire and fume risks associated with traditional solvent based adhesives.
Ideal To Use On:-
- plastic laminate
- painted surfaces
- pre-primed ferrous metals
- expandable polystyrene
- non flammable
- solvent free
- fume free
- high strength
- water resistant
- much better coverage than solvent systems
approx 10 sq m per litre
- Tack time - 10 minutes
- Open time - up to 4 hours
- Cure time - 24 hours
- Surfaces to be bonded must be clean and free from dust, dirt, oil and contamination.
- Smooth or polished surfaces should first be roughened with a fine abrasive.
- Rubber and similar material must be abraded well and the the bonding area vigorously wiped with a spirit based cleaner.
- Apply a smooth thin layer of adhesive to both surfaces by brush, roller, pad or spray.
- Allow to dry 10-15 minutes.
- The white adhesive becomes clear when ready to bond.
- Bring the 2 surfaces into contact within 4 hours of application.
- Apply as much pressure as possible over the entire bonded area.
- Clean spreaders in water.
- Remove surplus with a damp cloth whilst wet.
- Non hazardous
- Non flammable
- Solvent free
- Food Safe
- Child Safe
- Plant Safe
We Also Recommend
Polyvine -Sparkling Glitter Glaze - Rainbow - High Gloss Finish - 500ml