FROM PARIS WITH LOVE - Decor Weave for Decoupage – 88.74cm x 49cm - Hokus Pokus
From Paris With Love Furniture Decor Weave - Designs that will inspire you to upcycle your old, previously loved furniture from drab to fab! These designs are highly detailed expressions of art which can be applied to natural wood, painted furniture, or a surface of your choice.
Use to create one-of-a-kind, blended, and detailed pieces, with little or no thickness and texture.Dimensions:-
- Sheet Size: 88.74cm x 49cm (34.9″ x 19.3″)
- No of Pieces: 1
- Package Size: 35cm x 23.1cm
- With the iron on a cool setting, gently iron the back of your Décor-Weave design to remove initial fold lines.
- Wipe down with a wet cloth to remove all the dust. It is vitally important to remove all excess dust before applying any Hokus Pokus Décor-Weave to your project. Sharp pieces of wood dust, no matter how small, can spoil the surface and texture of your Décor-Weave project.
- All painted surfaces must be 100% dry to avoid the Hokus Pokus Décor-Weave from lifting or creating air bubbles.
- Cut the Hokus Pokus Décor-Weave and size, if needed.
- Apply a base coat of a good quality polyurethane water-based sealer. Check out our Sealers and Varnishes or Decoupage Gel.
- While still wet place the Hokus Pokus Décor-Weave in the desired place, ensure all air bubbles are removed by rolling with a brayer.
- Wait about 30min then apply a 1st coat of sealer over the Hokus Pokus Décor-Weave.
- Wait until 100% dry then apply a 2nd coat and 3rd coat, ensure the surface is completely dry as per manufacturer’s instructions – don’t rush this phase.
- Once 100% dried and cured, gently sand the whole design with 400 grit sandpaper to a smooth texture.
- Clean with a wet cloth.
Check out our other decoupage papers.