DANCER - A1 Rice Paper for Decoupage - LARGE - 59.4cm x 84.1cm - Re-Design with Prima
Dancer Rice Paper - Discover a new way to decorate your furniture and décor pieces with our Redesign Decoupage Décor Rice Paper. This beautiful sheet is a delicate, thin paper made from mulberry paper fibers, a renewable resource. Known for its beautiful ability to blend into any surface, ReDesign Rice Paper is perfect for collaging and layering, to seamlessly blend onto your furniture, walls, and home decor pieces.
Great for furniture, scrapbooking, paper crafts, collage décor and other crafts
Use to create one-of-a-kind, blended, and detailed pieces, with little or no thickness and texture. ReDesign Rice Paper features a delicate, thin composition, making it easier to cut and alter for even the smallest projects.
- 1 A1 sheet
- Size 59.4cm x 84.1 cm / 23.4" x 33.1"
How To Use
- Make sure the surface you are working on is free from debris and dust.
- Unpack and unfold your paper.
- Apply a water based decoupage medium, for best results we recommend Soft Matte Gel or Soft Gloss Gel for applying your Decoupage Tissue Paper.
- Apply a coat of the transferring medium to the surface of your project. Have a planned idea of the decoupage paper location before you start.
- Lay the paper on top of the medium Flatten with your hand or a brayer to remove air bubbles and excess medium.
- Work the paper from the center to the edges.
- Continue by applying the medium over the top of the rice paper. If the image pops up and bubbles appear, flatten them out by smoothing the tissue with your hands.
Completely cover the image with a layer of you medium. If a second coat is required you can apply and sealed using Dixie Belle Clear Coat or Gator Hide, soft gloss gel, soft matte gel or other transferring mediums.
Check out our other Decoupage Papers