Alumilite White Amazing Casting Resin Fast Dry in 10 Minutes
Amazing Casting Resin is the easiest and safest way to create exact cast replicas of practically anything in minutes. Simply mix equal amounts of resin and hardener and pour into your mould (mould putty sold separately). Fast dry in less than 10 minutes.
Can be use with Redesign with Prima Moulds
Your cured Amazing Casting Resin piece can be painted stained dyed tapped drilled and machined.
This package contains two 8oz bottles of casting resin (mix the two to create the casting) three 2 tablespoon cups two stir sticks and instructions.
- High detail castings.
- The low viscosity along with the white appearance makes this material ideal for users who are looking for perfect cosmetics in their castings.
- The material has a mixed viscosity less than 100 cps and a mix ratio of 1:1 by weight or by volume.
- The material features a 2.5-3 minute work time and transitions from clear to opaque white to let the user know when the pot life is expiring.
- Demould time typically ranges from 5 to 15 minutes depending on the mould temperature and the mass of the material being cast. We always recommend warming the mould before casting to achieve a more consistent and thorough cure.
- Resin must be kept dry and in sealed bottles at all times.
2 part casting resin bottles
2 x stirring sticks
3 x measuring cups
TOP TIP FOR STORAGE: Keep the caps of each resin bottle on tight at all times. Even during use, pour out what you need, then put the caps back on immediately until your next use. This will keep your resin in good working condition for as long as possible.
Ensure any moulds or tools are completely dry, any moisture will cause a bad foamy bubbly reaction. Don't use with water based dyes or colours, we recommend our Alumilite Dyes, or dry colours, like Pearl Ex.
Approx 470ml (16 fl. oz.).
Dimension: 5.1 x 10.8 x 18.4 cm
Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.