Polyvine Crystal Clear Lacquer - Satin Finish - 100ml, 500ml, 1 litre
Polyvine Crystal Clear Lacquer is a high quality cross linked lacquer dries to a hard, crystal clear satin film, with extremely good sanding properties and is specially formulated to bond to a wide range of surfaces - it can also be used as a multi surface primer.
- Metal Surfaces
- Timber Surfaces
Gloss - for a shiny finish
Satin - for depth and a soft sheen
- Interior and exterior
- very hard and durable finish
- 1-2 hour drying time
- Water Resistant
- Stain Resistant
- Heat Resistant
- Water Wash Up
15-20 sq m per litre, 150-200 sq ft per quart
- 1- 2 hours
- recoat time 2 hours
- All surfaces must be clean and free from dust, dirt, oil and contamination.
- Ensure product is well mixed but do not shake.
- Use a good quality synthetic varnish brush.
- Apply evenly using light brush strokes.
- Apply the first coat to prime porous surfaces, dilute with 10% with water and allow to dry.
- Apply one or two further coats.
- Always apply to a test area.
- Should not be applied over uncured oil based products.
- Test for compatibility before application.
- Not suitable for exterior bare timber.
- Food Safe
- Child Safe
- Plant Safe